Life insurance prices tend to vary depending on the types of coverage and the insurer offering the product. The amount of the claim can also cause the cost of insurance to increase, thus varying in the life insurance costs. For the quote, companies also assess the user’s age, health, and various other factors.
- Protection against total permanent work disability due to illness (ILPD).
- Terminal illnesses.
- Medical, hospital, and dental expenses.
- Daily for temporary disability (DIT).
- Per diem for the hospital admission.
- Diagnosis and treatment of serious diseases, among others. death.
- Accidental death.
- Funeral assistance.
As each person is different from the other and with different needs, it is difficult to say an exact amount of life insurance.
To calculate the insurance, several factors are taken into accounts, such as age, health conditions, and lifestyle. For example, those who lead a life with healthy habits, practice physical activity, and are concerned about food, have better insurance conditions than a person who leads a life with unhealthy habits.