The cremation cost in Ohio is around $1,000 – $2,000. This cost includes the basic cremation service fee, the cremation container’s price, and the crematory fee.
The cremation cost or burial varies depending on the plan’s type and size, city, or region. Different states offer cremation services based on the type of policy. However, the common truth is that cremation costs you lower than a traditional burial.
However, the final cost may vary depending on additional services you choose, such as the cost of an urn, a memorial service, or a graveside burial. Additional transportation fees may also apply. Moreover, the most less expensive insurance option is direct cremation, rather than traditional cremation.
Average Cost of Cremation in Ohio
The average cremation cost in Ohio is approximately $1,800. However, the charge may vary depending on the type of cremation service you desire and the location of the cremation. Additional services such as a viewing, funeral, or memorial may add to the cremation cost.
Popular Crematories in Ohio
Ohio has some of the most popular crematories in the country. The top crematories in Ohio include:
- Fischer Funeral Care:This family-owned crematory has been in business since 2008 and provides services to Greater Cincinnati. They are committed to providing personalized and compassionate services to families.
- Busch Funeral and Crematory Services:This full-service funeral home and crematory have been in business since 1915. They specialize in traditional funerals, memorial services, and cremation services. They have three locations in Ohio.
- 3. Neidhard-Minges Funeral Home: This family-owned crematory has been in business since 1999 and provides services to Greater Cincinnati. Furthermore, they offer a wide range of services and specialize in personalized services.
- 4. Hilliard-Rospert Funeral Home: This full-service funeral home and crematory has been in business since 1934 and provides services to Greater Cleveland. They specialize in traditional funerals, memorial services, and cremation services.
- Boyd-Born Funeral Home: This family-owned crematory has been in business since 1955 and provides services to Greater Cleveland. They specialize in personalized services and offer a wide range of services.
Ohio Cremation and Memorial Society
The Ohio Cremation and Memorial Society is a non-profit organization that provides families with information, guidance, and support throughout the end-of-life process. Founded in 1994, the Society has been helping families in Ohio and beyond make informed, dignified decisions regarding cremation and memorialization services.
Moreover, the Society offers a variety of educational materials and resources, including consumer guides and educational videos, as well as helpful advice and support from trained professionals. In addition, the Society offers lower cremation costs and memorial services throughout Ohio, providing families with an affordable, meaningful way to honor their loved ones.
Leaf Cremation: The most popular provider
Leaf Cremation is a green alternative to traditional cremation. It is a process of reducing a person’s remains to ashes without fire or extreme heat. Instead, they place the body into a container and dry it with warm air. The heat causes the body to be reduced to dust; they transfer it later to a biodegradable urn and scatter it as a tree.
This cremation method offers a more eco-friendly option, using no fossil fuels. Moreover, it produces no smoke and releases no harmful chemicals into the atmosphere. Leaf Cremation provides a meaningful and natural way to honor and remember a loved one. Moreover, the provider offer certain additional benefits along with the policy.
“Get our insurance online quote!”
All Ohio Cremation and Burial Society
The All-Ohio Cremation and Burial Society is an Ohio full-service funeral and cremation provider. They are committed to providing families with compassionate, considerate care in a comforting and supportive atmosphere. Their services include:
- Traditional burials and cremations
- Pre-arrangement of funeral and cremation services
- The sale of burial caskets and urns
Moreover, they also offer professional after-care services such as grief counseling and memorial services. The All Ohio Cremation and Burial Society offer respectful and dignified funeral and memorial services with the utmost care and attention given to the needs of their clients. The company’s cash value life insurance comes under certain benefits that it provides.
Heritage Cremation & Burial Society
Heritage Cremation & Burial Society is a family-owned and operated company that offers funeral and cremation services. Its goal is to provide respectful, affordable, and dignified services with compassion and understanding.
Moreover, they strive to make the arrangements process as stress-free as possible by offering personalized assistance and attention to detail. They provide various cremation and burial services to meet the needs of the families we serve, including both traditional and cremation services.
Furthermore, their services include various merchandise options, including urns, urn vaults, caskets, memorials, and more. Various insurance providers offer additional options like annuities life insurance.
Cleveland Cremation offers cremation services, funeral planning, and memorial services in the more excellent Cleveland, Ohio, area. Their team of experienced and compassionate professionals provides individualized care, offering friendly and personalized service to each family.
Furthermore, they make the cremation process as easy and stress-free as possible for families during their time of need. Cleveland Cremation offers many services, from simple cremations to complete funeral services and memorials. They also provide grief counselling and support services to families throughout the cremation process.